Friday, June 3, 2016

Weekly Randomness for Friday June 3, 2016

Did someone say June already?!

News that made me stop what I was doing to look it up.
  • A byproduct of the "Publish or Perish" expectation, which is a byproduct of inadequate funding for science research, which is a byproduct of.... (I could go on...) 
  • Another argument for proper livestock farming practices
  • Uff-dah! All that bending and kneeling and reaching - I call it Yard Yoga 😜

Weekly Shits n' Giggles

Weekend Aims
  • Outside: time to map the gardens before I really forget what's planted where.  
  • Inside: annual rummage in a few weeks, time to start gathering goods (i.e. de-clutter!)
  • Outside: Golf in the evening! So far we've seen coyote, fox, and deer (countless birds). 


Outside wins!


No comments:

Post a Comment