Nora says: A man a plan a canal Panama
Every date between 5-10-15 and 5-19-15 is a palindrome!*
News that made me stop what I was doing to look it up.
- What I want to know: who's going to teach them how to roll one?
- I'm such a romantic sucker for shipwrecks on the great lakes (there are more than 6,000 out there, people).
- Working in a beer lab trumps working in a poop lab...
Weekly Shits n' Giggles
- Despite being a professional intestinal researcher (seriously), I couldn't find anyone in our lab interested (but it's so stylish!)
- Almost literally shit. I actually dropped my cell phone into the toilet... I was way overdue for an upgrade (still using an S2, but it looks practically new, so how could I not keep using it?). Fortunately the S5 is water-resistant. Unfortunately, there's an app on there driving some adware that means now I get random texts for lunch invitations. Decline, no?
- My Pinteresting Randomness
- Southeast Wisconsin Master Gardeners annual plant sale - get 'em while they're hot! My neighbor and I have our wagons at the ready, and husbands prepared to go buy us coffee - perfect!
- Dinner and a concert. When I was young, this could mean gyros and the Romantics in Madison, or brats and Kenny Rogers at the state fair. Now it means classical-pops and fine French dining. Same thing.
- Family time - somebody's graduating from FVTC!!
*Or as we used to say in college, Pat's Tap (thanks for that one - you know who you are!!)