Friday, May 20, 2016

Weekly Randomness for Friday, May 20, 2016

Finally warm enough to sunbathe outside.
News that made me stop what I was doing to look it up.
  • This one falls into my "why is this news" category. We've always known green spaces were healthy. ...sigh.... We're not spending time merely re-inventing the wheel, but actually rediscovering it.
  • Let's go there, and there, and maybe there, okay maybe not there, but there...   (see them all here)
  • I want to know who paid the reviewers on this one. It should never have been published, not because the results are directly contrary to an enormous amount of data, but because the study was poorly designed. 

Weekly Shits n' Giggles

Weekend Aims
  • Some people tailgate for sports. Us, we tailgate for this: SEWMGPS - cannot wait!!  
  • Last Concord Chamber Orchestra concert of the season
  • Golf! My first full 18-hole round, thankfully on an executive par-3 course (don't want to get ahead of myself here...). 
  • And if the weather holds, more mulch. And planting! And mulch. (.... so.... much.... mulch....)


No comments:

Post a Comment