News that made me stop what I was doing to look it up.
- George Washington Carver would be pleased.
- Cool. But is it raccoon proof? I think not. Sigh...
- Saving ancient art one way or another.
Weekly Shits n' Giggles
- Because I've recently discovered that I love popcorn.
- I'm intrigued... mixer? Maybe with champagne?? (that might defeat the whole non-alcoholic-healthy-for-you aspect though...). Love the recipe note: Because of the fermentation process, it is best to open the lid and release some of the gas that accumulates. (unless you want ginger beer splatter on the inside of your fridge... duh!).
- My Pinteresting Randomness
- Popcorn trials!
- Home & Garden Show - they sell Bloody Mary's at the bar (what else do you need for checking out landscaping rock and new curtains?!). There's a garden metal artist out of Appleton, WI that always has neat stuff; we have several pieces and try to pick up something new each spring.