News that made me stop what I was doing to look it up.
- As if cephalopods weren't cool enough.
- Diversity is a major reason I choose to work in academia. It's about more than being able to wear masculine shoes though: let's try for equal pay and opportunity as well.
- We are so not ready for this technology. Not practically. Not ethically. Not any way. Not any how. Maybe someday, but it ain't today.
Weekly Shits n' Giggles
- More Earth Day activities: showing of Our Water about the Great Lakes, another clean-up.
- Phase 1 of rehabbing the Garden of Shame on the east side of our house (if it's not raining): an early start on ripping out the heinous and all-devouring groundcover*.
- Trying to fix the "NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID" issue on my computers. WTF Chrome?!
*A pox upon you Bishop's Weed - stay away from my peonies! Not to be confused with the squill - they can spread as much as they want...