Monday, January 5, 2015

Magnet Monday: Zinners Have Much More Fun

Cheesy Refrigerator Magnet for Monday, January 5, 2015
"Forgive Me, for I Have Zinned", vinyl covered board, circa 2009


Mae West said "to zin is human, but it feels divine" (I'm paraphrasing). There was much zinning in our house through the holidays (some of the zin did look more like champagne though). I have no remorse: although I have zinned, I expect I will zin again. 

This magnet was purchased at a winery somewhere in the Willamette Valley region of western Oregon. We spent a week in Portland with family, seeing the sights, tasting some wines. We have really fond memories (so we didn't zin too too much); hope to visit again. 

Magnet Monday features a selection from our semi-vast and ever growing collection of cheesy refrigerator magnets. Without doubt the perfect souvenir. Only slightly less cheesy than collecting snow globes but maybe a lot easier to smuggle in your bra. If need be. Which I hope it never is. Unless it's really worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment