News that made me stop what I was doing to look it up.
- The finding of the Huis de Kreuningen after almost 340 years.
- Fecal transplants get less shitty. We discussed this Nature article at the lab where I work; it's a nice study. And now we watch the media take it and RUN!
- Conservation efforts always sound encouraging, but they only work if animals don't get poached or trees don't get logged. Still, ya gotta try.
Weekly Shits n' Giggles
- We're getting our carpets cleaned. It's a little like moving without the boxes but with most of the inconvenience. Then starts the vigilance: shoes OFF at the door please!!
- Family day: my mom's 89th birthday (I know, right?!)